|Adivinanzas en la casa de los monstruos -il. Toru Fukuda-|
|Juegan los monstruos con las adivinanzas -il. Jan Dolby-|
|Una calabaza llena de caramelos y adivinanzas -il.Silvia Cheung-|
|Halloween ridles -il. Chris Dickanson-|
- Why didn't the skeleton go to see a scary movie? He didn't have the guts.
- Where does Count Dracula usually eat his lunch? At the casketeria.
- Why was the mummy so tense? Because he was all wound up.
- Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party? A. He had no body to dance with.
- What's a Vampire's least favorite song? Another one bites the dust!
- What do you call a witch who likes the beach but is scared of the water? A chicken sand witch.
- What does a ghost call his mom and dad? His transparents.
- What did the skeleton order with his drink? A mop.
- Why didn't the skeleton marry his girlfriend? Because he didn't have the guts to.
- Why did the mummy get a headache? Because he was GOBLIN his candy!
- What did the witch say when she fell in the moat? My eels are killing me!
- What do you call candy corn? Pumpkin poop!
- What do you get when you cross a vampire with a mummy? Either a flying bandage or a gift wrapped bat!
- What did one vampire say to the other? Fangs aren’t what they used to be!
- What do you call a vampire that’s always feeling peckish? Snackula!
- When do werewolves go trick or treating? Howl-oween!
- What should a short-sighted ghost have? Spooktacles!
- What did one ghost say to the other ghost? Do you believe in people?
- What are ghosts' favorite kind of streets? Dead ends
- What tops off a ghost’s ice cream sundae? Whipped scream.
- What is a vampires favorite holiday? Fangsgiving
- Knock, knock! Who's there? BooBoo who? Oh, I'm sorry....I didn't mean to make you cry!
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Olive Olive who? Olive Halloween!
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Witch. Witch who? Witch one of you can fix my broomstick?
- Knock, Knock! Who's there? Ivana. Ivana Who? Ivana suck your blood!
|Bienvenidos a la fiesta del terror! -il. Chris Dickanson-|